[meteorite-list] Meteorite Escrow Service

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 20:33:11 -0500 (EST)

Thank you Darryl.
About some 350 members is not a small part of the spectrum.
I would also disagree with "Your limiting access to impressive collection
pieces if you only buy from IMCA dealers".
I do believe you can find "impressive Collection pieces" with labels from
TCU and ASU, among others, on my website and on Mike Bandli's site. And those
are just the first 2 examples that came to mind.

And no need for escrow service with IMCA members.

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 11/13/2011 6:13:42 PM Mountain Standard Time,
darryl at dof3.com writes:
....I don't know about merely occupying a small part of the spectrum ;-)

On Nov 13, 2011, at 5:38 PM, al mitt wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> While buying from IMCA members is a safe way to go, some of the largest
and best known dealers are not members of the IMCA. Your limiting access to
impressive collection pieces if you only buy from IMCA dealers. Best bet is
to ask around about dealers you might be wanting to buy from. Stay away from
dealers that are just getting into dealing as there is more risk with those
dealers. Buy from well established dealers that have been in the business
for years.