[meteorite-list] Taza (was: Hammer hammers!)

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2011 20:12:44 -0500 (EST)

Well, Graham,

Now that you have the hammer, you should try to get the anvil.
If the Smithsonian will let you have the Tucson Ring! ;-)

Anne M. Black
_http://www.impactika.com/_ (http://www.impactika.com/)
_IMPACTIKA at aol.com_ (mailto:IMPACTIKA at aol.com)
Vice-President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
_http://www.imca.cc/_ (http://www.imca.cc/)

In a message dated 11/23/2011 5:55:03 PM Mountain Standard Time,