[meteorite-list] Hammer???

From: Alexander Seidel <gsac_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 02:23:05 +0100

"...someone who speaks out such ideas may have been hit by such a cosmic stone on his head..." [translated into English, may be poorly, sorry].

When was this said, in what connection, and who where the people involved (hint: it?s been long, long ago, well not really for a meteorite and it?s very own time scale, but quite a few generations ago for us living meteorite aficionados nowadays)?

Now, that?s what I would call a real *HAMMER* statement, isn?t it?! Every serious collector should know at least part of the answer...

Seriously, folks: it may be important to always know where a/the hammer hangs, but isn?t the concept of a hammer fall somewhat overstressed these days...???

Alex
Berlin/Germany

-------- Original-Nachricht --------