[meteorite-list] Happy Birthday LEIGHLINBRIDGE meteorite!

From: Don Merchant <dmerchan_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:07:17 -0500

Hi List. Today is the birthday of the historic Leighlinbridge meteorite
which fell on November 28th, 1999 in Leighlinbridge, County Carlow, Ireland.
This meteorite was the very last recovered witnessed fall of the old
millennium.
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/meteor/metbull.php?code=12759

Also, in honor of the Leighlinbridge meteorite, I am offering a 1 day 30%
off sale today on the remaining pieces of Leiglinbridge on my Website Sales
page to the met-list. If interested, email me off list as to the piece your
interested and I will subtract 30% off. Free shipping in the U.S Very little
is ever available since TKW is a paltry 271 gms. For those collectors who
appreciate British meteorites, since the Curators there are not so easy to
deal with, Leighlinbridge would make a nice addition to your collection.
Here is the Sales page. (Take 30% off the price listed)
http://www.ctreasurescwonders.com/meteorite_sales_4.html

Thank You
Sincerely
Don Merchant