[meteorite-list] Tucson Meteorite Auction Info

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 14:44:23 -0800

Greetings all,
        I know of 12 individuals who are putting some really nice items
In the auction. However, NO ONE has yet submitted even a list, leave
Alone photos.
        I want to get the on line catalog up and running ASAP, so, if you
Get in your list of items by tomorrow, you will still get the lowest rate
And will have 10 days to 2 weeks to get your photos in and/or add
Additional specimens AT THE SAME RATE.
        Dec. 1, a 2% increase in commission will take effect.
        Thanks all, Michael

--
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more
than standing in a garage makes you a car.