[meteorite-list] New Meteorite find 2011

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 17:02:43 -0400 (EDT)

Wow Sony and Arlene! It's hard to say anything about that since the
ringed paterns are lso heavily influenced by the progression of the
weathering... That wouldn't be a CAI by any chance, on the lower left
rounded edge of cut face, or is it just some uncut desert dust that got
in there?

KIindest wishes
Doug

Kindest wishes