[meteorite-list] Ft. Collins, CO meteor 19OCT2011

From: Bob Loeffler <bobl_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 14:34:18 -0600

Hi Dirk,

I saw none of that info on your website, so I thought the only details were
from that one guy (Jacob Bernal). Am I missing something? Do you have
links on that page that go to other accounts of observations? I'm sorry if
I'm missing the big picture here, but I thought that page would have a bunch
of observations if other people saw it. Or maybe you just haven't posted
them yet. If that's the case, I would have to go searching the web and I
just don't have time to do that right now (getting married in 3 weeks).

Thanks and regards,

Bob