[meteorite-list] Silly-sounding Meteorite Names

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 18:12:21 -0400 (EDT)

That one is great, Greg! We can even overlook that the Laughlin find
is Arizona, about seven miles from Laughlin, NV, beats me why Devin
Schrader didn't give it the Finger Butte name (or better yet, Secret
Pass Canyon).

But about your Kenya picture with the T-shirts - Looks like a lot of
fun - its the best image so far, you got my vote. Also, your post
immediately upon returning was very gracious and it stood out from most
posts. I am sure many other list members noticed it as well.
Congratualtions for your part in the Kenya story, with your buddies.

Kindest wishes
Doug