[meteorite-list] meteorite appreciation

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 15:10:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all.I just want to agree with mike farmer on appreciating meteorite more than silly names.Whats it been in less than a month? 2 witness falls and a new pallasite? I think that in any true meteorite fan that this would be a loud WOW.I want to thank mike and greg on thier kenya finds and making it news here,also rob ward on his cali fall and to those who found the new pallasite.Pickings have been slim over the last few years for new falls and finds.We should all be very appreciate what these gentleman have done.I? say way to go guys.As for my silly met names (PIG ICK) from australia.Happy holidays all.

Steve R.Arnold, Chicago!