[meteorite-list] AD eBay auction and more

From: Tomasz Jakubowski <illaenus_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 10:35:51 +0200

Dear List Members,
I have a few auction ending soon:

Big NWA 5 kg :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190570822457?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_549wt_1396

Tamdakht H5 fall form Morocco, 212g with regmaglipts :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190570825129?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_558wt_1396

and smaller, 64g end piece of Tamdakht :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/190570823752?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_585wt_1396

beside eBay I have few other pieces for sale or trade like :

Tamdakht H5, 2851 g, fell in 20.12.2008 in Morocco. Beauty big specimen with about 65% of crust :
https://picasaweb.google.com/100861198517000042847/Tamdakht2851g
and smaller specimen with regmaglipts 212g
https://picasaweb.google.com/100861198517000042847/Tamdakht212g

- amazing Ghubara specimen 3451 gram one, with in situ photo,
Beauty inside :
https://picasaweb.google.com/100861198517000042847/Ghubara3451g
(photos and video)

- Ureilite slice, with huge surface area, NWA 6069, weight : 23.6.3g (size
55x53mm)
https://picasaweb.google.com/100861198517000042847/NWA6069UreiliteSlice23g
(photo and video)

Any question about prices or details of specimens please write to my address :
illaenus at gmail.com

All the best
Tomasz Jakubowski
IMCA #2321