[meteorite-list] 134 items running on Ebay lots of new material AD/

From: Mike Miller <meteoritefinder_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 08:43:23 -0700

I have new items on Ebay that might interest you. Some of the
highlights Full slices of Glorieta, smaller full slices of Toluca,
Muonionalusta, Morasko and Seymchan. Canyon Diablo from tiny lots to
900 grams or so, plus CD pendants. Morasko individuals, a 1427 g piece
of Uruacu, Display labels, small Brenham and Admire pallasite slices,
small?Gebel Kamil, Pretty much all my Franconia is listed now, my last
slice of Sacramento wash 002, full slice of Chinga and some very
stable Nantan.
?There is still more than that and you can see it all here
http://www.ebay.com/sch/flattoprocks/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562
--
Mike Miller 3835 E Nicole Ave Kingman Az 86409
www.meteoritefinder.com