[meteorite-list] AD: 3 New Polymict Eucrite Breccias & 1 Diogenite

From: mmartin at meteoritetreasures.com <mmartin_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 16:18:22 -0500

Aloha Fellow Meteorite Enthusiasts,

I have been quite on the list as I changed careers over the summer,
but recently received analysis results of four beautiful HED stones
that I acquired in the spring. I am pleased to make available to
collectors and institutions worldwide a new Diogenite, as well as 3
new, rare, Polymict Eucrite Breccias. To date, of the thousands of
classified meteorites in the Meteoritical Bulletin database, there are
only 81 other non-Antarctic Polymict Eucrites classified and available
to the public, making them a rare breed.

All four stones were analyzed by Dr. Tony Irving at the University of
Washington and the slices were expertly prepared by Marlin Cilz of the
Montana Meteorite Laboratory using his state-of-the-art wire saw.

To see the full inventory of slices and read the full analysis
reports, please click the link below each. To see the stones prior to
cutting, click here: http://meteoritetreasures.com/meteorites/HEDs-1/

NWA 6911, Diogenite, TKW = 13.58g
http://www.meteoritetreasures.com/meteorites/NWA_6911/

NWA 6912, Polymict Eucrite Breccia, TKW = 27.55g
http://www.meteoritetreasures.com/meteorites/NWA_6912/

NWA 6913, Polymict Eucrite Breccia, TKW = 35.96g
http://www.meteoritetreasures.com/meteorites/NWA_6913/

NWA 6914, Polymict Eucrite Breccia, TKW = 40.22g
http://www.meteoritetreasures.com/meteorites/NWA_6914/

Shipping is $5 to anywhere in the US and $7 international and includes
a custom Extra Small Riker sold exclusively by Meteorite Treasures.
These can be purchased anytime from my website by visiting
http://meteoritetreasures.com/Supplies/Rikers?product_id=74

Thanks for your interest and time!

Aloha,

Matthew Martin (IMCA #4238)