[meteorite-list] meteorites etc

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 16:02:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Carleton,

On the subject of place names we wish meteorites could be found at,
Iron Lightning sounds electric ... being more of a hunter type there is
a name I'd also love, and while we are wishing, why not wish for the
kit and caboodle? Not only would it make a good meteorite name, but I
would also like to be the finder:

Meteor Mine, Colorado

(There is one "Meteor Mine" by Colorado Springs and my favorite just
outside Denver near the Alice community center)

Then, I could say, Meteor mine (all mine); Not for sale ;-)

Kindest wishes

Doug