[meteorite-list] FW: High Noon!

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 13:49:41 -0600

John McCutcheon has a great song called "The List" about Clear Channel,
the right-wing owner of many American radio stations. A few years ago
they put out a list of songs that their stations weren't allowed to play
(by John Lennon, Queen, Bruce Springsteen, Jackson Browne, Van Halen,
Kansas, Pink Floyd, Louis Armstrong, James Taylor...)

The song isn't directly about Clear Channel, but is McCutcheon's
personal lament and feeling of disgrace that he didn't find his own name
on the list. That came to mind when I saw the names in Curry's list. If
you're a reputable scientist disappointed to have been overlooked by
Curry, you should send him an email (I'm guessing that everybody who has
ever communicated with him is listed). Maybe it's not to late to make
the list!

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory