[meteorite-list] question

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 19:49:08 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks, Michael, Benjamin! The I suppose it was up to $750/g for the
Lunar, pushing it to the limit of the material then. Still a great
deal for a relatively small amount and such a large surface area,
probably 50% more than others. By looking at the shadow on the graph
paper I guess you can get a better idea of how thin they are.. In some
cases though, it is desireable for for passing light through inclusions
in specimens to get such a nice uniform slice and hopefully this seller
can concentrate their talents there which will return the maximum value
for the community, IMO, instead of setting up $/g buyers for a hard
lession ;-)

Kindest wishes
Doug