[meteorite-list] new vesta video

From: Richard Montgomery <rickmont_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 20:13:40 -0700

Howdy List,

While the 'big depression' on the Vestan south pole has been a major
focus...what about those wild grooves???

I see visions of a spinning Vesta grinding against another twin, gouging
grooves in a dance....a low gravity parlay perhaps analogous to a
high-school bump and grind, the two spinning against each other....which
begs the obvious question: where is the partner in grind??

Should we not expect to eventually find trailing remnants of both in those
tell-tale grooves?

-Richard Montgomery