[meteorite-list] New Rumurutiite - NWA 6718 - Gorgeous - AD

From: Greg Hupé <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 15:37:19 -0400

Hello All Meteorite Friends,

This week I have a new, and quite striking Rumurutiite, NWA 6718. I listed
all available pieces on eBay and the auctions start to end in just a couple
of hours. Other interesting items that did not sell last week I lowered the
price and adjusted the Make Offer option in collectors favor. Have a look,
nice images even if you just want to take a peek! :)

Best Regards,
Greg

Greg Hup?
The Hup? Collection