[meteorite-list] BLM and Meteorite Recovery Policy

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 01:04:36 +0100

Hi Fred,

"Artifact" would imply that your legislative authorities do believe in the
existence of highly developed aliens somewhere between Mars and Jupiter.
Maybe we can make here on the list a little collection to donate some more
modern books than those of Percival Lowell to the Library of Congress, that
this assumption has turned out to be unlikely.

Uh coffee was perhaps a bad example - the prices for gasoline, energy,
housing, meat will bring you immediately back!

Can I sign too as non-citizen?

Good night,
(have to take my pills, was too talkative...)
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----