[meteorite-list] Terry Scott's New 17g Meteorite find

From: wahlperry at aol.com <wahlperry_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2012 19:19:04 -0500 (EST)

Hi List,

The weather is just about right for desert meteorite hunting again. I
recently spent a day out in the field with a couple of friends. One of
them was lucky enough to find a beautiful 17 gram chondrite. The stone
was found shortly after the hunt began. We spent the whole day in the
field without making any more discoveries. Of course we all know there
should be more pieces in the area it is just going to take a little
work to find them. I had a chance to use my custom scale cube in the
picture.

http://www.nevadameteorites.com/nevadameteorites/ORDINARY_CHONDRITES.html

Sonny