[meteorite-list] Tucson Once Again

From: Erik Fisler <phxerik_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2012 23:28:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi All,

??? Another great year in Tucson! It was great rubbing elbows with friends again and it was great meeting some new people and also putting some faces and personalities onto names I've only heard about. It was my first year attending the Birthday Bash which was a pleasure of course and the Blood Auction was interesting as always. I'm glad I was present at various rooms to watch some people get a hold of some very nice meteorites like Will's big lunar he scored off of Anne Black, or our buddy Gary's large entstate, or even just the beautiful unclassified stones I watched a few people pull from the depths of the unsorted boxes. What I love about the Tucson Show is seeing the hottest new item on the market, digging through the dirty unclassified NWA's, the buying, the trading, the selling, and of course that delicious Gold Basin cake. What I really love the most is the community. Dave Gheesling put it right when he said that this is one of the few
 occasions we all get to come together and talk meteorites with people just as weird as we are. (some weirder.)? I want to thank everyone that remembered me and shared a conversation with my father or I. Furthermore, I want to say thank you and welcome to the new comers who's first show it was. In addition, thank you to those who bought some of my material off of Anne Black, that finances my new additions to my collection of small pieces of what ever I have my heart set on. I'm terrible with names and I've been practicing remembering everyone's names I promise...? Anyone is welcome to add me on Google Plus and or Facebook.? You can also private email me with your name and information for those of you who I talked about hunting with or trading with.? My father and I will be up early to pick up some last minute things at the Hotel Tucson before swinging back through Riverpark before our departure back to Phoenix around noon. I hope all the dealers made
 their trip worth while and that goes for all collectors too.?

Sincerely,
Erik Fisler