[meteorite-list] 2nd Report from Strewnfield in Edgewood Texas

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 17:06:31 -0800 (PST)

Jim 7 Listers
?
?Jim try HAS002390341
?
here is a link of the radar image. the bounce back shows up in only one sweap and the elevation is about 4km
?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/48262799 at N03/6838603313/
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?
?
?
?
?
?
meteorite-list] 2nd Report from Strewnfield in Edgewood TexasJim
Wooddell nf114ec
at npgcable.com
Tue Feb 7 14:49:38 EST 2012
Strewnfield in Edgewood Texas??
Strewnfield in Edgewood Texas??
] [ author ]

Steve, do you have the HAS order numbers for this or screen
shots?

Jim