[meteorite-list] 2nd Report from Strewnfield in Edgewood Texas

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2012 17:36:27 -0800 (PST)

Yeah I see it in Quitman? If thats the case I am not sure if this is a bounce back of the meteor fall, but who knows with these scans. But I have to say, I remember the Mufflin fall and in 3 different elevation runs there were bounce backs and with this one its only in one elevation sweep.

Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?