[meteorite-list] Allende, the one and only

From: cdtucson at cox.net <cdtucson_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 8:49:58 -0500

Doug,
Actually, Poncho Villa was shot and killed in his car in the city of Parrel, Chih, Mexico. I have been to his museum there. At that time his car was still on display in situ where it crashed into the tree it hit upon his death. Same local as the museum.
ET has some amazing specimens of Allende at the Tucson show if anyone needs any.
Carl
meteoritemax

--
Cheers