[meteorite-list] AD: 4 rare and special Meteorites for sale!

From: David Goettlich <David-Goettlich_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 21:24:12 +0100 (CET)

Hello List,

today I can offer here 4 very special and rare stones.

1.) The first one I have is a amazing 29,6g slice of NWA 5343 this is a CK3!

The slice is very huge with 9 x 6,5 cm but this is not the only special thing. Next to some bigger CAI?s and a 9mm Chondrule this slice has a big dark inclusion with about 3,8 x 3 cm.

Here you can see one pic:

-http://gavie.de/images/phocagallery/thumbs/phoca_thumb_l_ck3.jpg

The next 2 Meteorites are two rare german meteorites. It is Ramsdorf and Kr?henberg!

2.) This is the Ramsdorf meteorite. The fragment has 0,113g. The 4kg Mainmass of the Ramsdorf meteorite 2001 what means that not much material of this met is still available.

Here you have one pic:

-http://gavie.de/images/phocagallery/thumbs/phoca_thumb_l_krhenberg.jpg

3.) This is a little slice of the Kr?henberg meteorite maybe the most beautiful german meteorite. The slice has 0,244g! If you buy it you will also get some Papers (in german) about the Kr?henberg.

Here you can see the slice:

-http://gavie.de/images/phocagallery/thumbs/phoca_thumb_l_ramsdorf.jpg

4.) This is now the last special Meteorite which is for sale. It is the Mainmass of NWA 6983 (Eucrite). It is a beautiful fresh oriented stone which has about 470g! In the Matrix you can see many green crystals. The individual is broken into 2 pieces with 200g and 270g but the fits perfectly together. This break is not fresh it is old so maybe when the meteorite hits the ground.
Like you can see on the crust are amazing flowlines and at one side also bigger regmaglypts and some areas are covered with glossy black crust.

Her you can see one pic of the stone:

-http://gavie.de/images/phocagallery/thumbs/phoca_thumb_l_oriented eucrite -470g.jpg

So if you are interested in any pieces please contact me for more pic?s / infos and the prices!

Cheers David
IMCA#8343