[meteorite-list] Met Bulletin Update - photo error

From: Mirko Graul <m_graul_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2012 16:50:26 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Michael and List

oh, yeah, that looks like a write?mistake by me.
The piece which you can seen is NWA 5584 ... a R3.8 chondrite and not NWA 5548.
This is of course no achondrite.
I'll change it immediately...
Thanks for the tip.
?
Best regards Mirko

Mirko Graul Meteorite
Quittenring.4
16321 Bernau
GERMANY

Phone: 0049-1724105015
E-Mail: m_graul at yahoo.de
WEB: www.meteorite-mirko.de

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: 2113
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)