[meteorite-list] Bilanga(ADIO) trade for Bassikounou(H5)

From: Brandon <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 20:34:47 -0600

Evening list,

I have two really nice Bilanga specimens I'm looking to trade for a nice 100g+ Bassikounou individual. One is a 1.8g fresh encut and is really nice with tiny shock veins. The other is a 2.4g fragment with a neat shape.

Bilanga was a witnessed fall at 10:30 am on October 27, 1999 in the Village of Bilanga Yanga, Burkina Faso, Africa and is classified as a rare Diogenite Achondrite.

Email me off list if interested and I'll send pictures of each.

Regards,

Brandon D
IMCA #9312