[meteorite-list] Tissint Martian Meteorite, oriented mass. Private collection. 968 grams.

From: John.L.Cabassi <John_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 18:54:34 -0800

G'Day Michael, Michael and whoever has now and List

What an incredible day. That post by Jim Wooddell blew me away and then
just to up the ante. Michael J. posts one of the most amazing images of
an awesome Martian.
I know you replied Michael F. that it's not yours anymore, but it
reminded me of one other meteorite that I don't have which I have always
wanted because of the jet black, glassy fusion crust, Puerto Lapice.

Thank you very much for such a delightful day of images.

Cheers Humbly,
John Cabassi
IMCA # 2125