[meteorite-list] Tucson

From: E.P. Grondine <epgrondine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 19:59:56 -0800 (PST)

Hi everyone -

I will not be able to go to Tucson this year, as the need for a root canal (and its expense) has intervened. I hope those of you expecting to get signed copies of "Man and Impact in the Americss" there will not be too disappointed.

I also want to apologize to those who were expecting more from me on the First Peoples and meteorites, as I now realize due to the actions of a few individuals out there I can not participate in making that information public.

have a great time,
Ed