[meteorite-list] COST OF NEW MARS METEORITE AT TUCSON SHOW- AD

From: Shawn Alan <photophlow_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 00:50:19 -0800 (PST)

Hello Listers
?
Well from what I have seen the past few days on the LIST its going to be an?attack?from MARS at the
Tucson show :) get your wallets and check books out. And for those you that dont make it, drop me? a
line and ill have a great POP QUIZ FRIDAY day before the Auction.
?
Shawn Alan
IMCA 1633
eBay Store
http://www.ebay.com/sch/ph0t0phl0w/m.html?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
?
[meteorite-list] COST OF NEW MARS METEORITE AT TUCSON SHOW-
AD
Michael Farmer mike
at meteoriteguy.com
Thu Jan 19 18:22:33 EST 2012