[meteorite-list] Meteorite Class Creation Zones

From: Pete Pete <rsvp321_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 01:06:56 -0500

Hi, Pete,

No - what I have in mind is a bit more detailed.

It was more along the lines of "material distribution in a protoplanetary disk" or "content evolution (dust/gas) of an accretion/protoplanetary disk", including an indication of temperatures.

(It would make an excellent geek tee-shirt!;))

It had this chart's information, with much more content - http://www.physics.unlv.edu/~jeffery/astro/astro1/lec010/disk_001_temperature.png

I have a habit of saving pics, links, and PDF files of anything related to astronomy that interests me, but like I say, years ago!

Maybe I'll just have to dig out my old hard drives and search them.

I appreciate your help, though!

I'll let you know if I find it.

Best,

re-Pete