[meteorite-list] The Foots

From: MexicoDoug <mexicodoug_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 23:57:07 -0500 (EST)

Hi Michael, you are a good man to take a noble cause during the Tucson
re-shuffle;

Is it generally known here that Gary and CJ are accomplished singers
and string instrument performers, mostly dealing with faith? They have
a lullybying harmonic tonal quality when joined together by music.

One of his songs has a sentimental stanza which gives me hope also to
carry on against the immeasurable beating tides:

"When times are hard
The world closes in
You light the darkness
Leading me on
To the light of a better me"

I would like to buy the mp3 of this single, but cannot find a link for
downloadable file which only requires PayPal rather than a credit card.
  I realize that this is a drop in the bucket, but lots of drops in the
bucket breed oceans ...

Can you or someone find out whether there are paypal-links for these
and/or other singles and albums of theirs? For those who want to unite
in a sincere common cause and count their voices all while appreciating
the variety of talents and faiths among us, perhaps the Footes' music
can be a vehicle of strength and togetherness as sharing music can be
an incredibly powerful force for the human spirit, both for they who
play and they who listen and join in;

Kindest wishes
Doug