[meteorite-list] The Foots Music - specimens

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 02:56:30 -0800

Hi Doug and all,
        I have sent them an email inquiring re available mp3s or CDs or
Whatever available via PayPal with the suggestion that if they are not
Already available they may want to consider making them available.
        We will see. Too late to phone now (3AM)
        Michael
PS: Some specimens for the FOOTES have come in...check out at:

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/AuctionTucson12.html