[meteorite-list] AD: Some very scarely seen meteorites on ebay NOW

From: meteorhntr at aol.com <meteorhntr_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 18:14:39 +0000

Hey List,

I just got up some really rare, and some never seen on the market meteorites on Ebay.? I am more prone to just cut these down into smaller pieces after a day or two for the ones that don't sell than to do this round in a Reverse Auction like the last round a couple of months ago.?

If you like any of these, but maybe they are just too big for you, let me know and I might be able to cut them for you.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/arnoldmeteorites/m.html?hash=item3cc834c440&item=261056939072&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Also, I have some brand new Sutter's Mill Dust cards there on Ebay.

And, last but not least we finally got our really cool Brick-N-Mortar store T-shirts up on Ebay. If you can't stop by to get one in person, here's your chance to grab one. And like Henry Ford said about the Model T: "You can get it in any color you want, as long as it is black!" But our model does come in 5 sizes.

All here:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/arnoldmeteorites/m.html?hash=item3cc834c440&item=261056939072&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

Steve Arnold
Host of Science Channel's TV Series Meteorite Men
?????? www.ScienceChannel.com
Proprietor of Meteorites and More Meteorite Store in Eureka Springs, AR
President Palladot Inc, Extra-terrestrial Gemstones
?????? www.Palladot.com
Co-Founder Meteorite Cards, hot new collectible trading cards
?????? www.MeteoriteCards.com
Facebook:? MeteoriteMan??
Facebook:? SteveArnoldMeteorite
Facebook:? Meteorite Men