[meteorite-list] last fall in indyeah - jalangee

From: Me Teor <m3t30r1t3man_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 23:05:40 +0530

I was told by my sources that there was supposedly a gentleman from a space research agency from USA (unconfirmed) in Jalangee yesterday and today. Looking for material from that fall. And his trip ended in failure as I already visited the place 2 days after the fall and observed that it is impossible to recover anything due to the marshy conditions and hectares of 6ft high jute crop.

If someone knows who this person is. Kindly pass on this email to him.

M.E