[meteorite-list] AD: A++ Kentland, IN Crater Shattercones and Impactites!!

From: b1dunovant at aol.com <b1dunovant_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 13:53:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hello again List,
?
At the request of a few I am re posting the link to my photo album of
different?impactites from?the Kentland Crater in Kentland, IN. If
interested let me know. These?are rarely available on the market and
never?this complete or large.
?
http://picasaweb.google.com/103555700843987997365

These shattercones are the most detailed I have ever seen from
anywhere?around the world!??The pictures speak for themselves. New
material has been cut and finished and is now added to the page so
check it out!
?
Make me an offer, sale or trade(meteorites or impactites) if the deal
is right.
?

?
Best Regards,