[meteorite-list] AD: Collectable Nestle meteorite cereal cards, with original cereal packet included!

From: Martin Goff <msgmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 12:16:35 +0100

Hi all,

Whilst sorting out my office/meteorite room i found an original Nestle
cereal packet that the Nestle meteorite cards were supplied in. I
didn't think that I had any of these left so I have put this on ebay
along with a complete, sealed set of the 20 Nestle meteorite cards. I
have sold a few sets of these cards over the last couple of years but
this is only the second set i have sold that comes with an original
cereal packet. The direct link for the auction is below, please take a
look if interested:

Full set 20 Nestle meteorite cards, new & sealed **With Original cereal packet**

(http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251112075926?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649)

Cheers

Martin

--