[meteorite-list] my brother passing

From: steve arnold <chicagosteve1954_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 06:21:10 -0500

Hello list. I hope you are all well. I am still looking for work,but
keeping the faith and keep going on. Last week my brother,who was only
61,passed away unexpectedly. Well yesterday we finally found out why.
He died from complications from diabetes. He did not even know he
had.His blood sgar was 300. Normal is around 120. Now me and my sister
are going thru all his things donating things to charity
orginizations, selling off valued items,etc. It sucks but must be
done. My brother was a good man,a caring man,but now in a better
place. He died broke and did not live a very good life the last 10
years. The first 51 years are what I'll remember.

--
Steve R. Anold, chicago, ill.