[meteorite-list] Belize tektite donations for exhibit and research

From: Brian Burrer <brimane_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2012 10:50:00 -0500

Greetings list,

I have in my collection of Belize tektites a number of small fragments
and chips. These I have retained and I will donate them for research
purposes; destructive or otherwise. Please contact me offlist.

In addition I will donate some additional specimens to institutions
which wish to display them. Contact me offlist with requests.

Please advise others you may know who do not read the list should they
have interest. If responses are many it may take a few weeks to
decide the recipients.

Happy hunting,
Brian Burrer