[meteorite-list] "Is there any religion that invites.... (Burnham's Meteorites?)

From: Michael Gilmer <meteoritemike_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 11:59:14 -0400

Hi List,

One last thing about this Burnham article. If you go to the bottom of
the first page, there is a link to part two of the article. The photo
at the top of part two shows Burnham in his "lab", surrounded by his
eclectic collection. In the center is a white cabinet similar to a
medicine cabinet. This cabinet is filled with meteorite specimens.
You can clearly see them and their specimen cards. There also appears
to be more specimens laying on the top of the cabinet.

Does anyone know which meteorites these are? And does anyone know
where these meteorites are now. I would give my right arm for one of
these specimens with Burnham provenance. If anyone knows where I can
acquire one of these, please contact me off-list and let me know.
Such a specimen would have very special meaning for me.

Best regards,

MikeG

--
Galactic Stone & Ironworks - MikeG