[meteorite-list] Ad

From: Jack Schrader <schraderj_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2012 17:04:46 -0700 (PDT)

Hello List,
?
???? Just a quick heads up on a couple auctions I have ending in just under and hour from now:
?
???? A nice .97 gram Tatahouine still at just a penny! :
?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tatahouine-rare-meteorite-fall-1931-likely-asteroid-4-Vesta-/160819369542?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item257194d646
?
???? A great 4 gram endcut of an early NWA CV3, NWA 1934! Two new minerals were discovered in another specimen of NWA 1934.? See it here:
?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWA-1934-rare-CV3-meteorite-4-gram-endcut-/160819355630?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2571949fee
?
???? While you are at it, please check out some exciting other items in my store all with Make an Offer options: A 1046 gram individual Muonionalusta iron, Gorgeous slices of a lunar with a very low tke of only 184 grams of which only 70 grams will ever be for sale, NWA 6721 and the ultra rare specimens of Ban Cho Lae, the fourth of only four meteorites from Thailand!? Make me some offers, I am in a selling mood! Jack Schrader