[meteorite-list] Verish Birthday Party Photos

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2012 22:00:22 -0700

Hi All
        Today Angel and I made the trip up north about 35 miles to Escondido
to attend a joint birthday party for Bob and Moni Verish, who were born
within a week of one another(+/- 7 years). To our surprise and delight the
party was also attended by 3 other members of the Southern California
Meteorite & Tektite Club: Paul and Janice Harris (of Meteorite Exchange) and
the noted meteorite hunter, Richard Garcia (no relation to Ruben Garcia).
Great stories of Sutter's Mill (Moni found a 17g+ specimen there) and Ruben
brought his outstanding Holbrook find. Also on display were some other
impressive specimens, including what was labeled as "the main mass" of Gold
Basin, and a splendid thing it is, too.
        Thought you all might enjoy some of the photos:
        Best wishes, Michael

Click on any Photo to ENLARGE

http://michaelbloodmeteorites.com/VerishBDParty2012.html