[meteorite-list] Ensisheim 2012 - photos

From: Hanno Strufe <gibeon_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 17:59:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

Ensisheim is over more than a week now.
I didn?t hat too much time the last days but finaly the photos are
online now.

Ensisheim was a nice show - as always.
Thanks a lot to Zelimir who organized ( with some help because he had
some health problems some month ago ) everything perfect.
I personaly think we had more visitors than last year.
It was a pleasure to have now Art Ehlmann, Dima Sadilenko and Rob Wesel
together with 6 others as new members enthroned by the confraternity
from the Ensisheim Guardians.
It is always nice to meet every year people that you only know by email
and now see them in person.
These are people from many countries, overseas and the meteorite forum.

New for sale in meteorites was the Sutters Mill from Mike and Greg.
Morten Bilet showed a 26 gram piece of the Oslo fall.
And Pierre Marie Pele showed a piece of the Draveil fall.
Tissint is still available from sub gram sizes to 30 gram individuals
but nothing more is coming out of the field.
 From Taza you could see smaller and larger pieces found by metall
detector.
The biggest had nearly 25 kilo.
Last but not least I showed a new classification type result. It is a
strange unique looking L3 impact melt rock.

I am looking forward to see you next year in Ensisheim.

Have fun with the photos at my website

http://www.strufe.net

or the direct link is:

http://www.strufe.net/0334afa076076050d/0334afa0750fe3e02/0334afa0750fe6408/index.php

All the best

Hanno Strufe
Langenbergstrasse 32
D - 66954 Pirmasens
Germany

Phone + Fax: +49 6331 225105
E-Mail: h63strufe at aol.com
WEB: www.strufe.net

Member of The Meteoritical Society
(International Society for Meteoritics and Planetery Science)

IMCA-Member: # 4267
(International Meteorite Collectors Association)