[meteorite-list] I think someone threw a rock at him

From: Mendy Ouzillou <ouzillou_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 07:27:55 -0700

This eBay listing moves from the meteor-wrong category into the
meteor-you've-got-to-be-kidding category:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-unclassified-meteorite-/120938948685?pt=LH_Defau
ltDomain_0&hash=item1c2885e84d#ht_500wt_1413
I think someone got mad at him for making up another whopper of a story and
picked up the nearest piece of quartz and threw it at him. Trying to
justify the indignity of the situation, he decided that it was in fact a
meteorite that nearly hit him. It's the only possible explanation ...
right.

Mendy