[meteorite-list] Meteorites Reveal Another Way to Make Life's Components

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2012 19:07:06 -0400

As a Christian and a lover of meteorites and all things scientific I think
this is a perfect topic for a full blown treatise. If you will all bear
with me, offering your questions and opinions along the way, I would love
to tackle this in a manner that will hopefully meld as many
issues/questions as possible into a singular 'answer' that may be
enlightening and logical.

Interested? I sure am! Great topic Michael.

Gary