[meteorite-list] AD - Awesome Monday Night Auctions Ending!

From: Adam Hupe <raremeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 15:26:12 -0700 (PDT)

Dear List Members,

I have 18 great Monday Night Special Auctions ending in a few hours.? It is definitely worth a look since I am running larger than normal rare and planetary specimens.? They are currently priced way below what you will find them for elsewhere for.

I also have 54 auctions ending tomorrow night. All of these were started at just 99 cents with no reserve.

Link to all auctions:
http://shop.ebay.com/raremeteorites!/m.html

Thank
you for looking and if you are bidding, good luck.

Best
Regards,

Adam Hupe
The Hupe Collection