[meteorite-list] Contac info RSVP

From: Michael Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 16:34:37 -0700

Several years ago someone on the list sent in a huge list
Of phone numbers for every place imaginable - especially
The places one never seems to be able to get a phone number
For reaching a breathing human, such as:

Ebay
PayPal
Yahoo.com
SS
ETC,etc, etc.

        Somehow, after multiple computer "upgrades" I have lost this
List. The next time it is available I am going to PRINT the sucker!
        Does anyone on the Meteorite List still have this master list of
Phone numbers?

        I am confident most list members would love to have this list.
Please post!

        RSVP
        Thanks, Michael