[meteorite-list] Contac info RSVP

From: Richard Graveline <abcg_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 22:46:32 -0400

Hello:

Try this web site.

        http://gethuman.com/

richard g

-----Original Message-----
From: meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com
[mailto:meteorite-list-bounces at meteoritecentral.com] On Behalf Of Michael
Blood
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 7:35 PM
To: Meteorite List
Subject: Re: [meteorite-list] Contac info RSVP

Several years ago someone on the list sent in a huge list Of phone numbers
for every place imaginable - especially The places one never seems to be
able to get a phone number For reaching a breathing human, such as:

Ebay
PayPal
Yahoo.com
SS
ETC,etc, etc.

        Somehow, after multiple computer "upgrades" I have lost this List.
The next time it is available I am going to PRINT the sucker!
        Does anyone on the Meteorite List still have this master list of
Phone numbers?

        I am confident most list members would love to have this list.
Please post!

        RSVP
        Thanks, Michael