[meteorite-list] Auction Kings meteorite - $2000 Sikhote Alin

From: Bob Falls <bcmeteorites_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 18:13:43 -0600

Hi Adam,
I was watching this show the other night (different episode) and did catch them say at the
beginning that the auction house takes a 20% sellers premium. I have never worked with an
auction house however this does not seem too bad based on the draw this auction seems to have.

Best Regards,
Bob Falls
Colorado Springs, CO