[meteorite-list] Think About Selling my Entire 50mm Sphere Collection

From: David Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2012 00:54:22 -0400

Some of you may remember me from a couple years ago.

I have a really odd collection that is only comprised of 50mm Spheres. Back
when I started the collection I was really excited about it and I was able
to get 19 different meteorite and meteorite related spheres but then it just
kind of stalled. It became apparent that it would be very difficult and
expensive to expand my collection so I kind of lost interest.

Every once in a while I try to find some new material to make another sphere
but I'm just not as enthusiastic about the collection as I once was.

So I am thinking about selling it. I don't think I would be willing to part
it out, it would be a bit to hard to see part of the collection on my shelf
so I am pretty sure that the only way I would sell it is if someone bought
it as a collection.

I was wondering if anyone on this list would mind helping me determine the
current value of the entire collection

You can view it by pasting this url into your browser
http://home.roadrunner.com/~bobadebt/

The images of the spheres on the web site are not photo shopped to look
perfectly round, the size and shape are as photographed with slight editing
to adjust the lighting and sharpness

I don't mind discussing the collection via the list but I would prefer that
all appraisals of my collection be sent to me via email to
bobadebt at ec.rr.com

I know that I have not been around for a while and that is due to many
factors that I would rather not go into but I hope I am not breaking any new
rues by submitting this request.

Thanks in advance