[meteorite-list] Is there an official site for logging finds from Lotus?

From: Brien Cook <contact_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 12:10:19 -0700

As many of you know I found a 5 gram meteorite ( http://briencook.com/lotus/ ) on Tuesday 4/24 in Lotus before the rain. I've only been collecting for a few years and this was my first find. Being a local I didn't stay in the area and haven't been back to Lotus since. But I would like to have my find verified by any scientist or researcher coming through Sacramento on their way to or from Coloma. I live about 5 miles from Sacramento International Airport.

I would also like to get my find logged. Is there an official database that is tracking all the finds to date? And if I share my coordinates will I be able to view others as well?